[support] Node references

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Jan 21 21:25:43 UTC 2011

I’m working on a huge data management site that will have several content types all linked together and cross-referenced.  Tasks can be assigned to different items, for instance and there will be a hierarchy.

I will be utilizing CCK’s node references a great deal, but I’m having some problems.  First off, I want to be able to create the referenced node and link it back to the referencing node.  Is there a module that does this already?  Also, I will need to clone nodes and also clone the nodes that are linked to that node.

There are hundreds of node reference modules, but I can’t seem to find one that does what I need.  Any advice?

Joel