[support] Building website with POI (Points of Interests)

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Sat Jan 22 22:16:49 UTC 2011

In View, as I said, in Filters I selected "Location: City = Chicago"
If I want to show Block with other city nodes I have to create new View
for City=Joliet, City=St. Louis, City=Oklahoma,... View for each City?
Or I can select that City=<selected_city> from Path. Like, if
http://www.Route66.com/Flagstaff, then "City=Flagstaff". Or something?