[support] Paint a theme

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 23 00:00:21 UTC 2011

It is all done with the css code.
There are instructions on creating your own css file and that is used to
override the zen css code.
You call your css file in the .info file in zen sub theme by making it
last in the list. Someone please correct me if I'm not right.
If you have a look in your zen subtheme folder you will see the zen.info
or similar name.

You enter your css file name in there.
When you create your css file and save it in the sub theme folder use
the same #names and .class names as in the zen theme folder and enter
your own font, borders, backgrounds, widths, heights, positioning and so on.

Mustardseed video, [Bob] did a video on css theming, it's a good one to
watch, also Got Drupal has a couple of videos worth watching they are
both excellent resources and tutorials.
Roger