[support] Node references

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Mon Jan 24 14:39:55 UTC 2011

1)      Can panels be used to create a node and while creating that node also create the node references?

2)      I’ve found some decent tutorials on panels, but I still have a bit of a disconnect.  Are there any good references you might point me to?

Joel Willers  |  IT Developer
Innova Ideas & Services  |  A SIGLER COMPANY