[support] Backup and Synchronisation

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue Jan 25 13:17:31 UTC 2011

In terms managing a site, if you are looking for a central point of
information check out the Acquia Network
http://acquia.com/products-services/acquia-network
- you also get extra support resources.

If you want more management you may want to look at using drush with aliases
-
http://developmentseed.org/blog/2010/mar/10/drush-30-more-powerful-flexible-and-magical-
this way you can do management tasks from the command line.

-Steve