[support] is eCommerce viable?

prothero prothero at geol.ucsb.edu
Wed Jan 26 23:11:14 UTC 2011

Gordon:
Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty new to Drupal and am trying to get a
web site going before I have to get into specialized code too much.
I've been pretty successful by avoiding those very new modules where
there is no support (tutorials, forums, etc) yet, and things are
changing. It's also the reason I haven't tried to use Drupal 7. I do
appreciate your offer of support, but right now, I think I'm going to
give ubercart another whack. The attraction, for me, is the many
support documents available.

Thanks again, I appreciate it.
Bill

William A. Prothero