[support] avoid displaying start-end dates in announcements module

Luke (Drupical) drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Sat Jan 29 18:37:30 UTC 2011

I like - Very simple.:)  The only real problem with it, are browsers such as Pocket IE, that don't do well with CSS.  I've tried hiding divs before (although I didn't think of it here), and those weird little browsers have alwayse been problematic.

I do have mobile users (myself included), so I try to cover that case when I can.

Thanks

Luke