[support] repairing a website

Ryan LeTulle bayousoft at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:27:37 UTC 2011

FYI
I downloaded the Acquia Mac stack last week and noticed they put their
included contrib modules into a folder in /modules/acquia instead of in
/sites/all/modules.  I am sure they had a good reason, but when I need to
update those I have a decision to make.  Also if I use this stack to develop
locally I will have to decide whether to copy that arrangement to a live
server or not.  Someone from the outside looking in might say I was doing it
wrong.
*

Ryan LeTulle,* Web Developer

personal: bayousoft.com <http://www.bayousoft.com>