[support] D7 - Custom contact form - block

Ursula Pieper dramamezzo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 22:17:24 UTC 2011

I had created a custom contact form in Drupal 6, where I included a
custom block on the page with the following php code:

<?php
if(!function_exists('contact_site_page')) {
  include_once(drupal_get_path('module','contact').'/contact.pages.inc');
}
print drupal_get_form('contact_mail_page');
?>

This works fine.

I now try to do the same in Drupal 7, and customized the code as below:

<?php
if(!function_exists('contact_site_form')) {
  include_once(drupal_get_path('module','contact').'/contact.pages.inc');
}
print drupal_get_form('contact_site_form');
?>

The "contact_mail_page"

I think I enabled all necessary modules / set permissions:
admin/modules
Enable Contact module
Enable PHP filter module

admin/people/permissions
Enable Site wide contact form for all users
Filter -> Allow PHP text format

All I get as output is "Array", which means I am missing something
here (I suspect strongly that the contents of that array, if it would
get displayed, is exactly what I want).
Any ideas?

Thanks, Ursula