[support] Adding an image

Adam Eyring adameyring at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:56:33 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I probably have one of the easiest questions to answer, but I'm still
stumped on making it work (I took over a Drupal-based site and some things
haven't been easy to figure out). I would like to add an image to the upper
left corner of this page: http://jsjenks.org/. I'm pretty sure it has to do
with Blocks, but navigating through the options is getting me confused. The
only option I find is "Random Image," but I don't want the image to change
if more than one image happens to be in the image directory. If there is a
Drupal tutorial on this, I'd love to know. I would appreciate a text-based
tutorial or video with captions since I'm hearing-impaired.

Thanks.
Adam