[support] Report from an arbitrary database

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Jan 31 18:49:26 UTC 2011

It will access any PDO database (mysql included) and also allows native
support for Oracle.  We use it for reporting against oracle, but also
used it to add chat logs to the Openfire chat server: another mysql
application.

I'm working on adding Postgres native support as well in order to take
advantage of some of the cool XML specific technologies in postgres.

If you have any trouble using it, file issues on the issue queue.

Dave