[support] Fatal error: Allowed memory size

administrator at creditsavingsprogram.com administrator at creditsavingsprogram.com
Fri Jul 1 05:12:04 UTC 2011

I had similar problems and found that the mysql had to be increased also.
The higher the php memory is means the less your website can handle
multiple requests at one time. I would try raising it a little at a
time. If you are using devel it can eat a lot of memory too. Adjust
the memory as you need to.