[support] HELP

Joel Willers joel.willers at sigler.com
Fri Jul 1 20:36:38 UTC 2011

I am more familiar with D6, but I always start by going to www.example.com/install.php (not index).  If you did that already, you might try wiping out the database and starting over with install.php.

Joel
-----Original Message-----
From: support-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:support-bounces at drupal.org] On Behalf Of administrator at creditsavingsprogram.com
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 11:35 PM
To: support at drupal.org
Subject: Re: [support] HELP

Sorry I run everything from a dedicated server so I am not sure what
happened unless it is a localhost issue. I really wish I could help
but I never learned the lamp, wamp, mamp. I think that has something
to do with it because I did dozens of installations to learn, test,
mess up, and restart and never had those issues.

I wish I had better news.