[support] Reload page command?

Hadubard hadubard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:31:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

if you use a form you can use the redirect key in the form_state array in YOURMODULE_YOURFORM_submit() or you can link to the form using the destination parameter in the link to the form to designate the return path after a form submit.
If you use a custom page callback to do the insert operation, you can always use drupal_goto().

best regards,
hadubard