[support] Upgrading Issue

Ross Bundy ross.e.bundy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:00:15 UTC 2011

Thanks, Nancy. There are two things which concern me.

1) When go to http://(mysite)/update.php, I only get to what appears to
be step three of five. I am not able to progress to "Run updates" and
"Review log", the last two steps.

2) When I go to the "Status report" page for my site, it still shows
"Drupal 7.2".

All indications are that the upgrade did not complete.

Thanks,
--ross