[support] Upgrading Issue

Ross Bundy ross.e.bundy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 20:57:38 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jamie.

I extracted the ZIP file on top of my existing directory overwriting the
old files. I have my website under Subversion, and I checked the
differences between the existing checked in copy and the new one.
Nothing jumps out as out of the ordinary. For example, in the Drupal
root directory, COPYRIGHT.txt remained unchanged, while the version
changed from 7.2 to 7.4 in profiles\minimal\minimal.info. Spot checking,
all of the other file changes seem reasonable. I show that 194 files
were modified and 6 were added.

I don't think that the file extraction or file location is the problem.
Good thought, though.

Other ideas?

Thanks,
--ross