[support] Login

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 6 05:45:20 UTC 2011

1. Re: support Digest, Vol 103, Issue 13 (Roger)

Chetan
You can remove the login from the Primary Links or Administration menu
block.
Go to Blocks and find the Login block and disable it by dragging the
item to the Disabled Blocks section at the bottom of the Blocks page.
How are you going to log in as Admin to do your work?

Email me for details.
Roger