[support] Drupal 7.4 issue

chetan patil chtpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:31:44 UTC 2011

Sorry,

This is the error which I'm getting:

 File system  The directory *sites/default/files* is not writable. An
automated attempt to create this directory failed, possibly due to a
permissions problem. To proceed with the installation, either create the
directory and modify its permissions manually or ensure that the installer
has the permissions to create it automatically. For more information, see
INSTALL.txt or the online handbook
<http://drupal.org/server-permissions>.  Settings
file The settings file is not writable. The Drupal installer requires write
permissions to *./sites/default/settings.php* during the installation
process. If you are unsure how to grant file permissions, consult the online

--
Chetan Arvind Patil,
+919970018364