[support] after installation problem

chetan patil chtpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:54:22 UTC 2011

I would suggest you to opt for Linux OS and learn drupal on that.
On 07-Jul-2011 12:58 AM, "J ZHANG" <jzhang8 at clemson.edu> wrote:
> Play slideshow<
http://g.msn.com/5meen_us/171?path=/photomail/{682cde88-86a3-438b-ba18-c3915055dc53}&image=E519EDEB79BDDDC!147&imagehi=E519EDEB79BDDDC!145&CID=1031780469044927964>
Save all photos Want to save all these photos at once? Learn how <
http://help.live.com/help.aspx?mkt=zh-cn&project=WL_Mailv3&querytype=keyword&query=segami_lla_evas>

> Online pictures are available for 30 days
>
> Hi, I am new to drupal and I am trying to learning drupal in a local
machine, the configuration is :
http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pazRRQYf6CwcGhhVX8cJwSQhYx98-qNP41XmGQvqS8nitBwkZ89ejNMvwaB7axgVyc7vS_rOoNcMIjDZvbcpQBw/after_installation.jpg?download>

> when I clicked the "visit your new site", it forward to the index.php:
> like the normal.
> after this no matter which link I clicked on this page, it went to the
default directory in the browser window:

> Am I do something wrong? I search the web but no one comes with this
problem {I am not sure if this is a problem, but this do not seems right},
http://g.msn.com/5meen_us/175>