[support] Paypal IPN required ?

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 01:51:24 UTC 2011

So I will expect sandbox mode need some manual work. Once I switch to Live
mode then there wont be needed for Manual Work.
As of now I change "Order status: " on admin/store/orders/N  (N: Order
Number) page from "Pending" to "Completed". Then only I can see all expected
Roll get assign to customer.

Thank You.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:56 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann
<nan_wich at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> While you are in Sandbox mode, transactions will never complete. Once you
> see a transaction has gone through correctly, you have to follow their
> instructions to go live. Once you do that, transactions will complete and
> you will start making money. You cannot remain in Sandbox mode.
>
> *Nancy*
>
> Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- Dr. Martin L.
> King, Jr.
>
>   *From:* Amit Karpe
>
>  On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Ms. Nancy Wichmann <
> nan_wich at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>  There is a gotcha with Paypal: When you first sign up with Paypal, they
> will place you into "sandbox" mode and a sale will never complete (stay
> pending). When things look okay, you have to follow their documentation to
> get into a live mode where transactions will complete.
>

> I am using Sanbox only. I have configured Drupal for Sandbox & I have
> paypal account which from Sandbox.
> So you are saying that once I configured paypal then I have to follow Live
> Paypal denouements.

Regards
Amit Karpe.
http://www.amitkarpe.com/