[support] Views, panels etc

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Jul 8 18:10:11 UTC 2011

When you view the individual piece of content does it show both the
image and the description?

If the answer is yes, then you probably don't have the description field
added to the view variant that you're using.

If the answer is no, then you need to change the display settings for
the field.  Each field in the content type can be included or excluded
from the teaser or full node view independently.