[support] What to do about "Not supported!" modules?

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Sun Jul 10 19:24:49 UTC 2011

Well, having found my Modules page (thank you for the answers to that
question) I have set about updating the modules on this Drupal site.

I'm using drush to do it so it's mostly pretty simple, however I'm now
left with a few modules that say "Not supported!" on the Modules page in
Drupal and about which drush says "Installed version not supported".

They are the following:-

 Legal                           6.x-2.2-beta4      6.x-8.5          Installed version not supported
 Login one time                  6.x-1.3            6.x-2.7          Installed version not supported
 Service links                   6.x-1.0            6.x-2.0          Installed version not supported

If I ask drush to update them (it seems that it will, I tried it to see
what would happen but stopped it before it actually did the update) is
it likely that all will be well?  It doesn't look as if they're
particularly old versions.

--
Chris Green