[support] Fatal error: Allowed memory size

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Mon Jul 11 16:51:22 UTC 2011

Kevin,

You only want to set this in ONE place. Otherwise, you won't know what
overrides what and which setting is authoritative.

So...

   1. Set memory limit in only one place, remove any other custom code other
   than in once place.
   2. Set it for 96MB minimum
   3. Go to the "Status" page to confirm the amount of memory available to
   your installation ( at /admin/reports/status)

Report back,

Shai Gluskin

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Kevin Anderson <kevinanderson1989 at gmail.com