[support] Can't Upload Site Logo Drupal 7

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 14:48:27 UTC 2011

- You upload the logo in the settings page for the particular theme you
are using. Just uncheck the "use default logo" box under Logo Image
Settings and it will show the option to upload.

- The RealName module for Drupal has a release candidate available for
Drupal 7

http://drupal.org/project/realname

And Drupal 7 is already running on numerous production sites and has
been for months ;)

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net