[support] Block visibility

tony maciejowski tony at tony-mac.com
Wed Jul 13 04:00:38 UTC 2011

One more twist on this: I assigned the search block to a newly defined
region called main-menu-links (which is according to Tomlinson's beginners
book on page 207, which seems to me to have been implemented in the default
page.tpl.php file, which also confused me.). Anyways... Now I don't see the
search block at all whether logged in or not. How can I detect where it is?