[support] Taxonomy

Lynn Stott (Stott Design) lynn at stottdesign.com
Wed Jul 13 12:08:33 UTC 2011

I'm trying to create two pages, one for each taxonomy term (w/ taxonomy description) and one for all taxonomy terms (w/ descriptions) . With Drupal 6, I accomplished the first option via two views and this function my template.php

function lax_taxonomy_term_page($tids, $result) {
	$output = '';
	$output .= views_embed_view('taxonomy_term_header', 'default', $tids[0]);
	$output .= views_embed_view('product_grid_view', 'default', $tids[0]);

	return $output;
}

In summery, here's what I'm looking for. I'd like this to come from a view setup, not teaser output.

Option 1:
Taxonomy term title
Taxonomy term description
Related node content