[support] Upgrade from 6.16 to 6.22 - should it break things badly?

Luke drupal at lists.tacticus.com
Wed Jul 13 17:27:00 UTC 2011

It's generally a good idea to upgrade (update) all of the modules *before*
you try the core upgrade.

Also, make sure that any of your development, alpha, or beta modules,
actually end up at the right version.  I don't know if it still does it
(probably not), but in the past, drush would allow it to "update" to the
non-development version of the module, which might be a significant
downgrade.
It's handling of versions has gotten a lot better in recent releases, so
this may no longer be an issue, but you should still watch your versions.

Luke