[support] Taxonomy

Lynn Stott (Stott Design) lynn at stottdesign.com
Thu Jul 14 13:41:16 UTC 2011

I figured out how to do the first option by creating a node teaser template with a taxonomy view. But, how would you combine all the individual term pages into one page (WITH the term description). Is there another module that would do this? A view template? I've exhausted my resources. Is this really this really that hard with the power of Drupal? BTW, I'd like to avoid installing Panels if at all possible.

Again here's what I'm trying to accomplish (with Drupal 7):

Vocabulary Name
Term Name
Term Description
Individual node teasers