[support] Viewfield on teaser pages

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 15 13:58:22 UTC 2011

In some ways I almost feel like I'm learning Drupal all over again...

I created a content type that includes a Viewfield. I hijacked the Body field to be a "text before" field and then added a "text after" field as well. When I produce a a taxonomy/term/% page, the node with the Viewfield is empty (as is the "text before"). How can I get the View to display in this teaser form?

Nancy