[support] Mail Chimp

Steve Edwards killshot91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:29:28 UTC 2011

I did a podcast with Lev Tsypin, the maintainer of the module, about MailChimp that you might be interested in listening to.

http://acquia.com/resources/podcasts/acquia-podcast-30-lev-tsypin-mailchimp-module

He also presented at our local Portland DUG on Wednesday, and the D7 module is quite impressive.  You are definitely better off using the module and integrating with Drupal.

Steve