[support] How to create input from a view

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 16 15:44:56 UTC 2011

Hi all
I have a small seminar registration system which produces a view of what
payments were made on which date.

Tables are:
Name,
Contact details,
Registration and payment,
Donations.

I have a view which outputs payments received for date, event and
donation.

If the banking person takes the payments for the week to the bank he
needs a view of what payments were received between the previous bank
date and the current date so that he can balance the books.
I reckon I can do this ok but I also need a way to check off/delineate
which payments he has banked so that he can view those not banked.

If the payments are displayed in a view, how can he input a check mark
against payments already made into the bank?

I'm thinking that a table with name, nid, date and amount may suffice
but have no idea how to display an input table with an associated view
for each selected payment detail on the same page.

Don't know if I've explained it well enough!
Thanks for any help
Roger