[support] Admin CSS

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 18 13:04:53 UTC 2011

If I change the Seven theme files, when Drupal 7.5, and all releases above it, come, I will have to do them all over again - if I, or who ever takes over after me, remember. A module with nothing but a hook_init() would work, but seems overkill. Maybe the best thing is to just not use an admin theme.

Nancy

From: Earnie Boyd