[support] Failed to fetch available update data

Jarry mr.jarry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:39:26 UTC 2011

Hi,
my site is using drupal 6.22 and for two or three days I'm having
this strange problem:

Whenever I try to check for available updates for modules/core
(/admin/reports/updates/check), either I get no data at all
or I get info only for a few random modules (and that after
exceptionally long time of waiting, a few minutes). Right now
only for three out of twenty. For the rest, only message
"Failed to fetch available update data".

Where is the problem? Everything worked as expected till about
the middle of the last week. Of course I have not changed
anything on my site. And it does not help to "check manually",
it is still the same: for a few modules I get info, for most
of them nothing...

Jarry