[support] Image Import / Broken D6 Admin menus

Jeff jeff at wildcoast.com
Tue Jul 19 08:14:47 UTC 2011

I've lost my admin menus in Drupal 6 and I can't find where the bulk
image import is anymore.

Please will some kind soul point me to the URI?

Background:

My site is about 5 years old and has been upgraded from Drupal 4.7 to
5 to 6 along the way.

Somewhere along the way my Admin menus got broken. It wasn't an
upgrade problem, it was a lame newb mistake back then of placing my
primary links in navigation; and when I tried to fix it (reversed them
in the database. Eek!) the admin menu lost the plot. I tried doing a
menu rebuild, but that didn't work. I'm not too fussed about it
though, because lots of other things are broken. Like OG and
Petitions, for example, and despite uninstalling the modules,
updating, re-installing, and half-heatedly poking at the database, I
just can't get some things to work anymore, and I don't know why. I'm
stuck on an unsupported img legacy anyway, so I need to start afresh
with Drupal 7 and import the content manually. When I have the time
and inclination.

So yah. My admin menu is broken and I can't find the image_import
page. Please help? :)