[support] How do I prevent this from happening when one of the drupal servers has lost the connection to the product files directory?

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 15:48:19 UTC 2011

One of our Drupal servers lost connection to where our ubercart files are
located (see below)

File download settings<https://mapsindeed.com/admin/store/settings/products/edit/features#>
 Files path:
The absolute path (or relative to Drupal root) where files used for file
downloads are located. For security reasons, it is recommended to choose a
path outside the web root.

and then within all of our users "File downloads" section (
https://domanname/user/21/purchased-files) it lost all of their listing of
purchased files and also all the ubercart products lost their association to
attached Feature/File download files.  It appears that shortly after a
Drupal server loses connection to where the ubercart files are located it
then deletes all the associations to ubercart Feature/File download files
and also all the users "File downloads" sections are empty.

How do I prevent this from happening when one of the drupal servers has lost
the connection to the product files directory?

Thanks,

John