[support] OG Read Only module to allow post the content with out promoting the member as group admin.

mahesh143an at gmail.com mahesh143an at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:05:57 UTC 2011

Hi,
OG Read Only module presently blocks the content creation in group for its
members who are not admins of that group . I need a functionality which
gives allow the few users to post the content even though they are not
group admins. How I can achieve this ? which functions need to be changed .
One more thing How to make this Og Read only Content type settings to come
in separate configuration menu rather than in content type creation or
group creation page. Suggestions welcome.Thanks In advance.