[support] https and htaccess

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Jul 22 14:17:05 UTC 2011

Lynn,

Are you on a Linux server? I think you are talking about using a mod_rewrite
solution which, I think, only works on Linux.

mod_rewrite is incredibly powerful and fussy. I wouldn't risk advising you
on the actual script.

I actually think this kind of question might best be handled by the support
team at your server company. I'm not saying you shouldn't ask here... but if
you don't get a response that helps, that is another route to go.

Shai