[support] Optimizing Drupal6 + finding bottlenecks

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:36:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks.  I've read the PDF here is some extra info so if anyone has suffered
from this can give his/her opinion:

a) I am already using APC
b) I am using drupal6 so switch to 7 is not an option right now
c) I am seeing the strange performance for a non live site (still under
development) So a reverse-proxy probably won't help

My question is how do I identify where it is taking so long?