[support] administrator: how can I force user log-off?

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 29 21:02:14 UTC 2011

In settings.php, you can define how long a cookie is good for. Once it expires, they must log in again. The standard setting is 3 weeks and 2 days, so they may not have an auto-reload -- they just aren't being bounced off. You can also set this to 0 and have the cookie get deleted when they close the browser.

Nancy