[support] Error with my first module

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 1 12:34:09 UTC 2011

Yes, it is documented. I had the same problem a couple months ago and found it on DO.

It sort of makes sense, since having them the same could make for some strange hook naming collisions. But it should be more widely known because it's not unusual to name both custom themes and site-specific modules for the site/customer.

Nancy

From: Marolijo