[support] events page in drupal 7

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 2 02:37:53 UTC 2011

Oh, I know and certainly zI've given that speech to customers, even recently. However, when you've used a bunch of modules over the years and get to "know" the developers, you can "cheat" a little. If the developer is someone like Greggles or Merlinofchaos, you can probably bet that the bugs are mostly wierd edge cases; other developers, like me, don't have the testing resources or advanced skill sets, so being skeptical is good, unless you have time to submit patches.

Nancy

From: adept techlists - kazar