[support] Video in Drupal 7

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Sat Jun 4 23:57:02 UTC 2011

John,

Good thoughts.  I am using Drupal to build an app that is part digital asset
management, part knowledge management and part augmented cognition.  The
digital asset management requires the storage of all kinds of documents and
media as well as the ability to display as many as possible.  So I need to
do both.  Store the iterations of the video files that are then hosted with
YouTube or some other video host.

Got to have it all.

Thanks,
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ see the elephant for what it is
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com