[support] Cloud pricing estimates

adept techlists - kazar techlists at ade.pt
Sun Jun 5 02:44:00 UTC 2011

Ah, so you mean how to estimate, for example, EC2 on-demand instances.
Sorry I gave you lots of info you didn't need!

I have read those price matrices and I admit to being totally clueless
as to what an "instance" is. If someone loads up a page that leaves them
connected as a seat on your database, and they type a word into a
formfield, and they go on vacation for 3 weeks, is that an "instance"?
(Rhetorical question, I no longer have room for this sorta stuff in my
head and just hire the gals & guys who take care of that part of a job)

kazar