[support] Adding an optional row to a View

DTH david at hartster.org
Mon Jun 6 13:01:52 UTC 2011

I have a view that works fine. It outputs a table with four columns in, one
of which is a unique id. After some rows (which I know the id of), I'd like
to add an extra row beneath. After row id 5, say, it would be <td
colspan='4'>some text</td> and after row 10 <td colspan='4'>different
text</td>.

I know this is a bit of a pain of a requirement. Is there any way to do this
in Views 2? I'd much rather use Views than hack up some custom code that
does a db_query and loops through etc etc.