[support] Can't install nor use wysiwyg editors

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:07:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have installed Drupal6 on my Debian GNU/Linux Squeeze.

It's ok except when I try to install Wysiwyg editors,
then I can't to install the following editors:///
/CKEditor
Whizzywig
jWYSIWYG

I have extracted the downloaded stuff and copied into
the approppriate directory but my Drupal6 can't see
it's version number (in Hungarian) eg. for CKEditor:
/CKEditor/ verziószáma nem érzékelhető.

I have successfully installed:
openWYSIWYG
YUI
TinyMCE
markItUp
NicEdit
WYMeditor

but none of them can to use for editing pages.
When I want to edit a new or an existing page,
I can't see any editor tools out there, but I doesn't switch off any
editor there.

How can I solve this problem?
Any advices will be appreciated!

--