[support] Can't install nor use wysiwyg editors

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 20:08:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

> Assuming that you have installed the WYSIWYG module, you still need to configure the wysiwyg profiles in the input filters section of your drupal site.   Wysiwyg editors are associated with input filters which are in tern associated with content.
>
> From: support-bounces at drupal.org [mailto:support-bounces at drupal.org] On Behalf Of Ursula Pieper
>
> I don't know the answer to your specific problem, but Jan Lampton wrote an excellent tutorial on how to securely setup an wysiwyg editor (http://wysiwyg.jenlampton.com/). Maybe, you'll find your answer there.
>
> Ursula

I have installed the WYSIWYG module.
I follow the
http://wysiwyg.jenlampton.com/

tutorial and try again to install CKEditor.
Here one can see the pictures:

http://www.archive.org/download/Wysiwyg_profiles/Wysiwyg_profiles.jpg

http://www.archive.org/download/Wysiwyg_profiles/sites_all_libraries_ckeditor.jpg

 From the pictures one can see that I have installed WYSIWYG module and
have copied the ckeditor/ directory to the right place but my Drupal6
can't see it's version number... :(
so it think that that CKEditor isn't installed..

However I thank you booth for your help and for pointing me to the grait
tutorial of Jen Lampton! :)

--
Best Regards,
Paul