[support] Website design

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jun 7 00:17:03 UTC 2011

On Jun 6, 2011, at 4:48 PM, L.J.Bos wrote:

> Hi Darius,
>
> All the work is already done for you. Download Drupal Commons from Aquia and it offers everything you described and maybe more.
>
> Eljay

Hi Eljay,

Thanks for the tip. However I have installed Drupal commons (complete version D7.2) but I find it extremely difficult to start. I couldn't find a content type, nor specialized widgets. Could you point me to the right direction where to start? Is there a Getting started manual or webcast that I can checkout? It seems also that Drupal commons is a bit to heavy for my needs, no? So what do I need?

- a template-able page per group
- some sort of membership administration (data per user that indicates to which team it belongs with the history preserved, personal data like adress and date of birth and bank account info etc)

Do I need drupal commons for this, or are there other alternatives?

Regards, Darius