[support] Website design

dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Jun 7 09:13:18 UTC 2011

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:54:46 +0800, Ryan Snowden  wrote:

downloaded everything from here: http://network.acquia.com/downloads/7.x
[1]

But now I see that it's not Drupal Commons but Acquia Network. How
confusing! I'll have a look at it later today, though I would not like
to downgrade to D6.

Regards, Darius

There is a D7.2 version of Drupal
Commons?

On 7 June 2011 08:17, Darius Blaszyk  wrote:

On Jun 6, 2011,
at 4:48 PM, L.J.Bos wrote:

> Hi Darius,
>
> All the work is already
done for you. Download Drupal Commons from Aquia and it offers
everything you described and maybe more.

> Eljay

 Hi Eljay,

Thanks
for the tip. However I have installed Drupal commons (complete version
D7.2) but I find it extremely difficult to start. I couldn't find a
content type, nor specialized widgets. Could you point me to the right
direction where to start? Is there a Getting started manual or webcast
that I can checkout? It seems also that Drupal commons is a bit to heavy
for my needs, no? So what do I need?

- a template-able page per group
-
some sort of membership administration (data per user that indicates to
which team it belongs with the history preserved, personal data like
adress and date of birth and bank account info etc)

Do I need drupal
commons for this, or are there other alternatives?

Regards,
Darius

--
[ Drupal support list | http://lists.drupal.org/ [3] ]