[support] Provide multiple default images for imagefield

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Wed Jun 15 19:15:13 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,
I implemented my users profiles pictures with imagefield and content profile
and I'd like to let the user upload an image (successfully done with
imagefield and imagecache) but also to have the option of choosing among
more than one default image.
So the user have 2 choices: or he uploads one or he chooses among various
images (with radio buttons).

Any suggestion to achieve this ?
I asked this on Drupal Answers: http://drupal.stackexchange.com/q/4682/594
but wasn't successful, they recommends me Avatar_selection which is for User
images that I don't use and Gravatar which I'm not sure will apply there.

Any idea ? Should I reengeneer my solution to use User pictures from core ?

Thanks