[support] WYSIWYG for a Theme

Cory Gilliam imaaxa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 02:50:16 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have a client who wants WYSIWYG for her entire site, not just the
>> content. So I suggested she check out Drupal Gardens. It seems she
>> could make the site there, and then download and host it elsewhere in
>> order to add Ubercart.

Using Drupal Gardens is a great idea. I use it for a greyhound rescue site
and it works fine. Just need to poke at it with a stick for a while to
figure out the WYSIWYG part. Need to have a moderate knowledge of CSS  to
make the most of it. I would recommend using the Commerce module over
Ubercart. It seems to be more polished and complete than Ubercart. It was
also built from the ground up just for D7.

--
Cory Gilliam
Knoxville, TN 37921
imaaxa at gmail.com